youtube not working on Roku
youtube not working on Roku While the YouTube app is renowned for its user-friendliness and reliability However certain users may have issues using the app on their streaming device. If you discover that the YouTube application isn’t working on Roku There are a few solutions that will help you get over the issue. To learn how to resolve this “YouTube Not Working” problem on your Roku device, try the steps below.
Guide to Fix “YouTube Not Working on Roku” Issue
Restart Your Roku Device
It doesn’t matter if it’s an app like a YouTube application or any other app that you aren’t capable of accessing through your Roku the most effective way to solve the issue is to restart the Roku device. In order to do this, you’ll only need to turn off the Roku device for at least 5 minutes, then turn it back on. In the majority of cases, this method will allow you to get over the issue and enable you to access the YouTube application for your Roku device.
Check if the Problem is Only With YouTube App
In the event that restarting your Roku device isn’t helping you solve the issue with the Roku device, you’ll have to determine if the issue is only related to the YouTube application or any other apps as well. In order to do this, you must run several random apps that are already downloaded on the Roku device. If you notice that some apps are not working as they should The issue could be related to the Roku device. If this is the situation, you’ll need to verify whether the Roku gadget is operating the most recent updates or not. youtube not working on Roku
Related Post- YouTube Not Working on Firestick; How to Fix?
- Update Roku Device
Most problems occur in the Roku device because of obsolete Roku software. So, it is advised to ensure that your Roku device is up to date with the most recent software updates. To learn how to upgrade your Roku device, you can follow these steps:
- Switch on the power on your Roku device and then go into the home screen, by pressing the Home button in the remote. Roku remote.
- From the home screen on the Roku device, you’ll have to choose the Settings option, then scroll down to the bottom.
- When you’re in setting section in the settings section of your Roku device, you’ll be required to select from the System option.
- In the System section In the System section, you must choose”System Update” and then click the System Update option and press the Check Now
- If you discover the possibility of updates to the Roku device, you’ll be required to follow the screen instructions for updating your Roku device. After that, determine if you can access YouTube using your Roku device with no issue or not.
youtube not working on Roku Also Search
|netflix and youtube not working on roku tv||youtube not working on roku tv 2020|
|why is my youtube not working on roku||youtube not working on roku smart tv|
|youtube tv not working on roku||youtube not working on roku 2019|
|youtube app not working on roku||youtube not working on roku july 2021|
|youtube and netflix not working on roku tv||youtube not working on roku tv june 2021|
- Uninstall and Re-Install YouTube App
If you’re still having problems with your YouTube application for your Roku device, it’s recommended to think about removal and re-adding of the YouTube app to the Roku device. For information on how to uninstall and then reinstall the YouTube application take the steps listed below.
To Uninstall YouTube App
- You can access the “Home” screen on your Roku gadget by pushing the Home button on the remote. Roku remote.
- Once you have reached your home page, you’ll have to choose the streaming channels choice by scrolling to the bottom.
- Within the streaming channels area, click Channel Store. channel store option. Then, you will be able to locate the YouTube application.
- When you locate the YouTube application, choose it, then press the Remove channel button and confirm the action. The app will be deleted completely from the Roku device.
To Install YouTube App
- To access your “Home” screen on your Roku remote by pressing the Home button on the remote. Roku remote.
- Once you have reached your home page, you’ll have to choose the Channels Streaming selection by scrolling downwards.
- Within the YouTube Streaming Channels Section, click from the channel store option. Then, you will be able to locate the YouTube application.
- When you have found the YouTube app, click on the “Add Channel” button, and then follow the prompts on-screen to finish the installation process.
- After you’ve installed the YouTube application to the Roku device, launch it and sign in to your account.
- Then, determine whether the issue in your YouTube application has been fixed or not.
These are various solutions that will assist you in fixing problems with the “YouTube not working on Roku” issue. youtube not working on Roku