About Waitrose Survey
If you have been to Waitrose stores and didn’t like something OR even loved something and want to share your experience then WaitRoseHaveYourSay is a perfect platform to do that.
It is an official feedback portal for the Waitrose Survey for the store to keep track of customers satisfaction.
Sharing Waitrose Feedback gives a chance to win £500 of Waitrose Coupons or John Lewis vouchers through entering the Waitrose Prize Draw for free.
If you are wondering how to complete this survey to get the rewards, then don’t worry, because in this article I have given all the information about the Steps, Rules & Criteria for eligibility in detail.
So follow this article and you might have a chance to win the Waitrose Vouchers.
Rewards | Waitrose Survey
Upon completion of the Waitrose Feedback Survey, you will automatically get the entry in the Waitrose monthly sweepstakes to win,
💸£500 Free Vouchers💸
Rules & Requirements | HaveYourSay Survey
You are not eligible for the survey unless you have fulfilled the given requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like a Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the website.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey, 18 or above.
- You should have a Waitrose store receipt or survey invitation.
Procedure | Waitrose Survey
Read the bellow points to complete the Waitrose Feedback Survey Or Press the shopping cart button below to directly take the survey.
- To express your opinions regarding the services of Waitrose Customer Opinion Survey, visit the survey site at – www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
- Pick your most recent shopping experience: In-store or Click & Collect or Delivery.
- Choose whether you are over or under 18 years of age.
- If you selected in-store, you will enter the name of the branch you visited as well as the date and time.
- If you selected Click & Collect or Delivery, you will choose the option of Click & Collect, Delivery or shopping in-store and have it delivered.
- The important part of any questionnaire is its questions portion. You need to answer those questions truthfully. Your answers then dictate the future policies of the company.
- Another portion includes rating statements. It is also important. Be honest while rating.
- In the end, submit the survey.
Well, there you have it. The Waitrose Feedback Survey is completed.
Waitrose & Partners is a chain of British supermarkets, which forms the food retail division of Britain’s largest employee-owned retailer, the John Lewis Partnership. Its head office is located in Bracknell, Berkshire, England.
Waitrose & Partners has 353 shops across the United Kingdom, including 65 “little Waitrose” convenience shops, and a 5.1% share of the market, making it the sixth-largest retailer of groceries in the UK. They also export products to 52 countries and have locations in the Middle East.
Contact Detail | Waitrose
- Waitrose Corporate Office
Address: Waitrose Ltd, Doncastle Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YA, United Kingdom.
Phone No.:44 (0)1344 82 5232
- Waitrose Customer Services
For Gift Cards Waitrose Customer Service: 03301 230350
Waitrose Toll-Free Number: 0800 188 884
- Waitrose Survey Link: www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com
- Waitrose Survey Sweepstake Rules: Click Here
- Waitrose Official Website: www.waitrose.com
Social Media Links
So friends here concludes my article on Waitrose Survey. I have laid out all the Steps, Rules and procedure information About the Have Your Say Survey in this article. I hope you take the survey and win the £500 Gift Vouchers.
If there is any doubts or query regarding the Waitrose Customer Satisfaction Survey, feel free to drop a comment in the box below. I will try to solve it for sure.
You can also visit our official site for more exciting and rewarding surveys @ https://customersurveyz.onl. Thank you.