About USPS Survey
The United States Postal Service is an independent postal agency for providing postal services in the US. They have a feedback portal called the PostalExperience @ www.postalexperience.com/pos.
In return of this USPS Survey, the customers will get a USPS Coupon which will avail you a 20% discount on your next delivery.
This USPS Customer Survey is essential for knowing whether the customers are satisfied or not with the services provided.
So if you are interested in giving any kind of opinion or suggestion to the company or you want to get the 20% discount on your next delivery, you can take this survey.
In this article, I will briefly explain the Steps, criteria & eligibility to enter the survey with its relevant images. So keep reading the article and you will surely be able to complete the survey by yourself at the end of it.
The Completion of the survey will get you a,
🎁 20% Discount USPS Coupon Code 🎁
Rules & Requirements | USPS Customer Satisfaction Survey
- To participate in the survey, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- A computer or smartphone that allows access to the internet Internet access from any computer or any smartphone
- Receipt of a recent purchase.
- An email account to be able to associate it with the survey.
- You should be a resident of the United States.
- You should be able to understand i.e. English or Spanish
- Offer may vary and not negotiable into cash or any other alternatives.
- Use your coupon within 30 days after taking the survey.
Step By Step Guide | Postal Experience Survey
- Go to Survey Offical Site. www.postalexperience.com/pos
- Select your preferred language: English OR Spanish& Click Next.
- Click Next.
- And Enter phone number or code printed on your visit receipt together with Date & Time of your inspect.
- Surve is started, share their experience and give feedback, till the very end.
- Note the survey code very carefully on your visit receipt
- Visit the store again within 30 days from the day you will receive the validation code in order to get a reward.
Click the button below to take the survey now.
About | United States Postal Service
The United States Postal Service (USPS; also known as the Post Office, U.S. Mail, or Postal Service) is an independent agency of the executive branch of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States, including its insular areas and associated states. It is one of the few government agencies explicitly authorized by the United States Constitution.
The USPS traces its roots to 1775 during the Second Continental Congress, when Benjamin Franklin was appointed the first postmaster general. The Post Office Department was created in 1792 from Franklin’s operation. It was elevated to a cabinet-level department in 1872 and was transformed by the Postal Reorganization Act of 1970 into the United States Postal Service as an independent agency.
U.S. Postal Service Headquarters Office
- Address: 475 Lenfant Plz SW (at Independence Ave.), Washington, D.C. 20260, United States.
- Phone No.: (202) 268-2000
U.S. Postal Service Customer Care
- Phone No.: (800) 522-9085
- Email Id: email@example.com
In conclusion of the article, I have given all the details about the USPS Customer Satisfaction Survey. I hope you will take the USPS Feedback Survey with ease now and will avail that 20% Discount USPS Coupon.
Still, if you have any doubts, any queries all you need to do is a comment in the given box below, I will surely reply it to you in a short time.
You can also visit our official site for more exciting and rewarding surveys @ surveyysreviews.info. Thank You.