Thornton’s Survey provides the key element of customer marketing i.e Customer Satisfaction for Thorntons Stores. The Official Survey page of the survey is www.thorntons.co.uk/tellus.
In exchange for their valuable feedback, the users get Thorntons Coupons, which will get them an entry in the Thorntons Sweepstakes and get them a £1,000.
So if you have any suggestions or opinion for the Thorntons Chocolate stores that can upgrade their customer satisfaction ratio, you should take this Thorntons Customer Survey.
In this article, I have mentioned all the necessary details about the Steps, Rules, & Requirements needed for the completion of the survey. So keep reading the article and you might win the ultimate cash prize.
Upon completion of the Thorntons Feedback Survey, the user will get a coupon code which will get them an entry in Thorntons Sweepstake to receive a chance to win below prize.
💷 Win £1,000 Sweepstake Prize 💷
Rules & Requirements | Thorntons User Feedback Survey
Thorntons Guest Satisfaction Survey | Procedure
Follow the steps to enter the Thorntons Sweepstake Contest with a purchase, Or Take the survey now by clicking the button below.
- Go to the Thorntons survey at survey.thorntons.co.uk.
- Read the instructions quickly and click on the NEXT.
- Now, select your visit type from the option. Click on NEXT.
- Enter the town or postcode to find the location of the store which one you visited and click on FIND.
- Now the survey is started, Rate your overall satisfaction level & click on Next.
- Provide your contact information at the end to be entered into Thornton’s monthly sweepstake draw to Win a Prize Worth £1,000.
- Click on Next to finish the survey.
Now, you will get an entry in the sweepstake. Wait for next month’s drawing. If you are a lucky winner then they will inform using your contact details.
Thorntons is a British chocolate brand established by Joseph William Thornton in 1911. Thorntons Limited has been owned by Italian company Ferrero since 2015. Net income in its annual report of 2016 was reported at a loss of – £30.8 million with a drop in staff and number of shops across the UK.
When Cadburys became part of a non-specific confectionery group, Thorntons became the largest confectionery-only parent corporation in the United Kingdom; while it retains a minority of sales of its established toffee and fudge, the group shifted its specialism, after post-war rationing ended, into chocolate and developed wide Continental, Swiss and Belgian chocolate ranges which (alongside novelties and decoration) form the bulk its sales.
Thorntons changed their trading name from Thorntons PLC to Thorntons Ltd in Nov 2016 and now their registered office is Ferrero UK Ltd in Greenford, UK.
Thorntons Head Office
- Address: Thorntons Ltd, Thorntons Park, Somercotes, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 4XJ United Kingdom.
- Phone Number: 08450757565
Thorntons Customer Service
- Phone Number: 0345 121 1911 or +44 1773 526444 International
- Thorntons Official Website: www.thorntons.co.uk
- Thorntons Customer Survey Site: survey.thorntons.co.uk
Social Media Links
To summarize the article, I have mentioned in this article, the key details for the Thorntons Survey such as rules, requirements, and procedure. I hope now you can take the Thorntons Guest Satisfaction Survey by yourself, and get an entry in the Thorntons Sweepstakes to win the ultimate cash prize.
Still, if you have any doubts, any queries all you need to do is a comment in the given box below, I will surely reply it to you in a short time.
You can also visit our official site for more exciting and rewarding surveys @ surveyysreviews.info. Thank You.