About the Tell Sainsbury’s Survey
The Sainsbury’s is all about customers satisfaction and continuously evolving according to customers standard. You can also take the Tell Sainsbury’s Survey @ www.tellsainsburys.co.uk.
The Sainsbury’s Survey aims at the betterment of its loyal shoppers by giving them a chance to give their opinion & suggestions to the Store.
By sharing these experiences the users can take home prize worth £500 Or 100,000 Nectar Points.
Exciting right? So let me just show you how can you take the Tell Sainsbury Feedback Survey and win the mentioned prize using the step I will mention below along with the rules, requirements and relevant images.
So keep reading the article carefully and I guarantee you that you will surely get the prize mentioned. Let us first briefly talk about the rewards.
The completion of the survey the user will get will automatically get one entry in the Sainsbury’s monthly sweepstakes to win,
Win a Prize worth £500 or 100,000 Nectar points
You will need
- A valid purchase receipt or survey invitation card of Sainsbury’s.
- One of the devices from the Laptop/PC/Smartphone.
- A good internet connection is required.
- Essential knowledge of English language.
Rules | Sainsbury’s Survey
- Open to legal residents of the United Kingdom
- Age must be 18 years of age or older.
- Online survey method is available only.
- Take the survey within a given sweepstake time frame.
- Limit of one prize per person/household per month.
- Prizes are non-transferable or assigned and no substitutions or cash redemption,
Procedure | Tell Sainsbury’s Guest Feedback
- Go to the survey site at www.tellsainsburys.co.uk.
- Select whether you visited a store or went shopping online.
- You may also click on the link for the terms and conditions of the prize draw. Click NEXT once you are ready to proceed.
- Indicate the date and time range of your last visit to Sainsbury.
- Describe the nature of your shopping experience.
- From this last encounter, rate the probability that you will recommend the store to your loved ones.
- Talk about the things you liked about that particular visit.
- Expound on the matters that require improvement. You may leave these blank if you wish.
- Rate various elements of the facility including the appearance, the service, the ease of movement, the stocks, and the checkout experience.
- Indicate whether you would like to join the prize draw. If so, then provide your personal contact details.
- Click on Next to finish the survey.
In the end, you will get one entry in the sweepstakes to win a monthly draw prize worth £500 or 100,000 nectar points.
About | Sainsbury
Sainsbury’s is the second-largest chain of supermarkets in the United Kingdom, with a 15.3% share of the supermarket sector. Founded in 1869, by John James Sainsbury with a shop in Drury Lane, London.
Across the almost 150 years since Sainsbury’s was established, over 1400 stores have opened, employing over 160,000 staff. With an emphasis on higher-quality goods for lower prices, Sainsbury’s is known for the development of its own-brand goods and subsidiary services such as Sainsbury’s Bank and Sainsbury’s Energy.
Today Sainsbury’s is the UK’s second-largest chain of supermarkets, with an aim to be the most trusted retailer for shoppers and workers alike.
Sainsbury’s Head Office
- Address: Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT.
- Phone Number: 020 7695 6000
Sainsbury’s Customer Service Phone Numbers
- For general inquiries call on 0843 557 3614
- For online shopping call on 0843 218 9678
- Sainsbury’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.tellsainsburyssurvey.co.uk
- Sainsbury’s Official Website: www.sainsburys.co.uk
To summarize the article, I have mentioned all the necessary details about the Sainsbury Customers Satisfaction Survey with its steps, rules, and requirements. I hope now you will be able to take the Tell Sainsbury Survey easily.
Still, if you have any doubts, any queries all you need to do is a comment in the given box below, I will surely reply it to you in a short time.
You can also visit our official site for more exciting and rewarding surveys @ surveyysreviews.info. Thank You.