About Brewers Fayre Survey
The Brewers Fayre has started a feedback poll called the Tell Brewers Fayre Survey @ www.tellbrewersfayre.com.
The customers after completing the survey will get Brewers Fayre Coupons which will give you a Free Dessert as a reward.
The Tell Brewers Fayre Customer Survey is there for all guests who would like to share what they thought of their pub experience.
So if you are interested in the survey and want to win the Free Brewers Fayre Coupons & dessert, follow my article as I have mentioned all the details about steps, rules, and requirements that will help you to complete the survey easily.
Needs | Brewers Fayre User Survey
- One of the devices from the Laptop/PC/Smartphone.
- A good internet connection is also required.
- Essential knowledge of the English language.
- A valid receipt of Brewers Fayre Restaurant is needed.
Rules | Tell Brewers Fayre Feedback Survey
- Open to legal residents of the UK who are 18 years of age or older.
- Offer limited to one person per visit.
- Take the survey within 7 days from the issued date of a receipt.
- Use your coupon within 45 days after taking the survey.
- Offer may vary and not negotiable into cash or any other alternatives.
Procedure | Brewers Survey
- Keep your receipt handy and fill the text boxes with appropriate values from your receipt.
- Click on the ‘Continue With Survey’.
- Now the survey is started, Rate your overall satisfaction level.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly according to your most recent visit experience.
- Generally, the survey questions are about your order, food, staff helping nature, customer service, atmosphere and all.
- Give the answers to all survey questions one by one correctly.
- Click on the Continue.
After completion of the survey, you will receive your Free Brewers Coupons. Save it & bring it with you on your next visit to Brewers Fayre Restaurant to get a free dessert.
About | Brewers Fayre
Brewers Fayre is a licensed pub restaurant chain, with 161 locations across the UK Owned by Whitbread, Brewers Fayre restaurants are known for serving traditional British pub food and for their Sunday Carvery.
The first Brewers Fayre pub opened in 1979 near Preston and was called The Farmers Arms. In 1995, 50 outlets were added, at a cost of £85 million, taking the total to 280. At this time the Charlie Chalk Fun Factory was added to about thirty pubs.
In 1996, 52 were opened, with 17 having a Travel Inn next door; most were built near motorways. In early 1997, Whitbread introduced the Kiln & Kettle chain, which was similar to Brewers Fayre but without the focus on children. Around the same time, 90 more outlets opened. In 2003, it was announced that 35 outlets per year would be added over the next five years.
Brewers Fayre Corporate Office Address:
- Whitbread Group PLC, Whitbread Court, Houghton Hall Business Park, Porz Avenue, Dunstable, LU5 5XE.
- Phone No.: 0843 816 6148
Brewers Fayre Customer Service
- Phone No.: 0843 816 6148 0843 816 6149
- Brewers Fayre Official Website: www.brewersfayre.co.uk
- Brewers Fayre Feedback Survey Site: www.tellbrewersfayre.co.uk
Here concludes the article about the Tell Brewers Fayre Survey. I hope now you will easily complete the given survey about the Brewers Fayre Survey as I have mentioned the steps, rules, and requirements with appropriate images.
Still, if you have any doubts, any queries all you need to do is a comment in the given box below, I will surely reply it to you in a short time.
You can also visit our official site for more exciting and rewarding surveys @ surveyysreviews.info. Thank You.