Showtime anytime Subscription
Showtime anytime Subscription While no service company would wish their valued customers to stop using their services, should you want to end your Showtime any time, it is easy to have them terminated via SHOWTIME.com whenever you would like to. While you are able to remove yourself from Showtime anytime you’d like but it must be noted that the cancellation will be effective only after the end of the subscription period. Remember that you won’t be legally entitled to any refund since your subscription will be in effect for the remainder of the current period of your subscription. If you want to know how to end your Showtime any time, you can follow the instructions below. Showtime anytime Subscription
How for Cancel Showtime anytime Subscription
Using a Web Browser
- To begin it is necessary to open a browser on your smartphone, tablet or laptop and navigate on showtime.com. showtime.com page.
- Once you have arrived there on page Showmtime.com page, you’ll be required to log in to your account.
- After you have logged in to the account you have created on the Showtime.com account, you’ll have to tap or click on your profile icon on the upper-right side of the display.
- You will then need to navigate into the Account Settings In in the Account Settings section You will have to select or tap the option for Your Subscription.
- In the next step, you’ll have to select the cancel your subscription option and follow the on-screen directions to finish the process of termination. Showtime anytime Subscription
Using An Android Device
The subscriptions available on Google Play renew automatically if you’d like to cancel your SHOWTIME subscription, you can disable auto-renewal by following these steps. Showtime anytime Subscription
when you want to cancel the Web Browser using the computer Computer
- On your computer web browser, enter the URL – https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions in the address bar and press the Go
- After you have clicked the link, you’ll be required to locate the SHOWTIME account you have signed up for.
- Then, you’ll need to click or tap the cancel subscription button.
- You will have your subscription canceled.
when canceling with your Android device
- If you are using an Android device, navigate to the menu for applications and then click on the Google Play Store app icon. You’ll be directed towards your Play Store app.
- Once you’re in the Play Store app, you must tap the Menu icon (it is likely to appear as Initials or Profile Pictures located in the upper-right-hand right-hand corner). Showtime anytime Subscription
- In the drop-down menu that will be displayed on your screen, you’ll have to select the subscriptions and payments option.
- In the Payments and Subscriptions section, You will have to pick Subscriptions. Subscribers
- In the next step, you’ll have to locate your SHOWTIME
- Simply tap the cancel option and you’re done.
Using your iOS Device
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Visit the main screen on Your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad and you will see the list of installed applications on your device. Tap onto the Settings icon of the app. You’ll be taken to the Settings section of your device.
- When you’re in your settings, you’ll have to tap your name right at the very top.
- In the menu that appears under your name, you’ll have to click on Subscribers
- After that, you’ll be required to select SHOWTIME.
Note: In case you don’t see an account on iTunes and are nevertheless being charged, then you be required to verify that you’re logged into iTunes using an Apple ID that is correct. Apple ID)
- Following that, you’ll have to disable your Automated renewal option to end your subscription.
- Your subscription will start ending at the close of the billing cycle you are currently in.
Showtime anytime Subscription Also Search
|showtime streaming||how much is showtime anytime per month|
|showtime 6 months for 25||how much does showtime anytime cost|
|how to get showtime for free||can i cancel showtime anytime|
|showtime anytime wont activate||how do i cancel showtime anytime|
|showtime anytime comactivate roku tv||how to cancel showtime anytime|
For Mac or PC
- If you are using a Mac or Windows PC you’ll first have to open the iTunes application, then click or click to Sign In button.
- Then, you’ll need to input the details of your Apple ID in the relevant field.
- You will then have to tap or click on Your username and select your Account Information option on the menu drop-down. Then, you’ll have to type in your password once more.
- Once you’re at the Account Information screen You will have to scroll down until you reach your settings
- In the settings area on Your Mac as well as PC, you’ll have to tap or click on the Manage option to the right of Subscriptions then click on SHOWTIME.
Note: In case you don’t find an account on iTunes and you’re being charged, then you have to make sure that you’re logged in using an appropriate Apple ID.
- In the next step, you’ll only need to shut off this Auto-Renewal option to end the subscription. Your subscription will expire at the close of your next billing cycle.
Using Your Kindle Fire, Fire Tablet, or Fire TV Devices
You can easily end the SHOWTIME subscription by deactivating the auto-renewal feature on Amazon’s Amazon site, Amazon Appstore, or your Kindle Fire Tablet.
Steps for the Amazon Website
- Firstly, you will need to navigate to the http://www.amazon.com page on your web browser.
- After that, you’ll need to search for”Your Account” in the ” Your Account” option on the right-hand side of the screen.
- In the next step, you’ll be required to move your mouse cursor to the” My Account menu item. Then, when it appears on screen, you’ll have to look to the right to find the” The Google Apps as well as Devices option, and then click or tap it. It may prompt you to sign in with your Amazon.com credentials if you have not already logged in.
- After that, you’ll be required to tap or click to open”My Subscriptions,” or the ” Your Subscriptions” option on the left-hand menu under ‘ Your Apps and Devices
- Once you have done that, you’ll have to select your SHOWTIME subscription, then click or tap to Resign Subscription
Steps for Fire Tablets
- Begin by going to your apps area on the Fire Tablet.
- In the Apps section, You will have to click to open the Store
- After that, you’ll need to access the menu then click on the subscriptions option.
- You will then be required to choose your SHOWTIMEsubscription and click the cancel button.
Steps to using the Amazon App Store
- Begin by opening the menu, then tap on”Subscriptions..
- Under Subscriptions, be required to select your SHOWTIME subscription. Press the cancel button.
These are the steps you need to follow in order to cancel your Showtime anytime subscription with various devices.