Sears is a chain of department stores, they are conducting a Sears Survey called the Sears Feedback @ searsfeedback.com.
The users will have the opportunity to enter the Sears Sweepstakes for a chance to win a prize of $500 Sears Gift Card, as the feedback from the customers will help the company to give better customer satisfaction and service quality to the users.
So if you are interested in the Sears Customers Survey, I would recommend you to read this article first as I have mentioned the steps, rules, and requirements with relevant images that will help you to take part in the survey and win the Gift Card easily.
You will need the following
- A working computer or a laptop, or even mobile is required to access the Sears survey website.
- The participant that is entering the Sears customer satisfaction survey must be at least or over 18 years of age.
- The ability to read or write basic English or Spanish qualifies you to enter the Sears customer feedback survey.
- You will need a receipt or survey invitation from Sears to enter the required survey 12-digit receipt Number on the official website.
Rules | Sears Feedback Survey
- Purchase is required to enter the sears feedback sweepstakes
- It’s also required to keep your receipt, and to go online to take the survey
- You must take the survey within 2 weeks of receiving your receipt
- See your receipt for more survey details and rules
Survey Participation Instructions:
- On the main screen of the Sears feedback survey, select the language preference.
- Then enter your 12-digit ID number, along with the Date of Purchase. You can find this information is printed on your Sears order receipt.
- You will now begin the Sears feedback survey which will include general questions detailing your recent visit to a Sears near you.
- Once you’ve completed the Sears customer satisfaction survey, you will be asked if you’d like to enter the $500 gift card sweepstakes contest, so select “Yes”.
- At the end of the survey, enter your details and contact information to participate in the Sears survey sweepstakes.
About | Sears
Sears, Roebuck, and Company, colloquially known as Sears, is a chain of department stores founded by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck in 1893, reincorporated (a formality for a history-making consumer sector initial public offering) by Richard Sears and new partner Julius Rosenwald in 1906.
Formerly based at the Sears Tower in Chicago and currently headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, the operation began as a mail ordering catalog company and began opening retail locations in 1925.
The first location was in Evansville, Indiana. In 2005, the company was bought by the management of the American big box chain Kmart, which formed Sears Holdings upon completion of the merger.
Sears Corporate Office
- Address: Sears Holdings, 3333 Beverly Road, Hoffman Estates, Illinois 60179, United States.
- Phone No.: (847) 286-2500
Sears Customer Service
- Phone No.:(888) 205-0966
- Timing: Monday – Saturday 8:30am – 7:30pm CST, Sunday 9:30am – 7:00pm CST
I hope that I have been successful in guiding you on how to answer the Sears Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey questions the correct way. Here you get all the information about Sears Survey with its rules and step by step guide to complete it.
Still, if you have any doubts, any queries all you need to do is a comment in the given box below, I will surely reply it to you in a short time.
You can also visit our official site for more exciting and rewarding surveys @ surveyysreviews.info. Thank You.