Marston’s Inns Survey
The Tell-TwoForOne Survey is a feedback portal for the Marstons Inns & Taverns. The Survey is build up from the feedback of the Tavern’s Customers, given @ www.Tell-TwoForOne.co.uk.
In exchange for this feedback, the company gives the users a chance to Win a Free Meal For Two Every Month OR £1000 Prize.
So if the rewards are lucrative for you then lets dive into the needs, rules, and steps of the Marstons Inns Customers Survey and get to know how to take this survey.
Needs | Tell-TwoForOne Guest Feedback Survey
- A survey invitation with included code.
- An Internet connection.
- A device with Web browsing capability.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
Rules | Marstons Inns Feedback
- This sweepstake is open to legal UK residents
- Age limit is 18 or above, excluding employees, their immediate families or agents of the Marston’s Inns.
- Each Participant may enter the competition a maximum of once per month.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered and are non-transferable.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- Take the survey within the sweepstake time frame.
Steps | Tell-Two For One User Guide
- Click on the below button to start the Marston’s Inns Sweepstake Online Survey
- Enter the code printed on the survey invitation. This will ensure that the feedback you give will reach the manager of the pub that you visited.
- A sample of the invitation is prominently displayed on the right-hand side of the page. The location of the code is highlighted in red. It is also possible to scan the QR code to gain entry.
- Click “Next” and proceed to the survey questions.
- Enter the survey code from your receipt and click on NEXT.
- Select the Date/Time of your visit, order item. Click on NEXT.
- Now the survey is started, Rate your overall satisfaction level on the scale from Not at all likely to Extremely likely.
- Click on Next to finish the survey.
- Now, you will get an entry in the sweepstake. Wait for next month’s drawing.
If you are a lucky winner then they will inform using your contact details.
About | Marston’s Inns & Taverns
Marston’s is a British brewery, pub and hotel operator. It was known as Wolverhampton and Dudley Breweries plc until 2007 when it rebranded as Marston’s. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
In 1834, John Marston established J. Marston & Son at the Horninglow Brewery at Burton upon Trent. By 1861 the brewery produced 3,000 barrels a year. In 1890, Marston & Son Ltd was registered as a limited liability company. In 1898 Marston’s amalgamated with John Thompson & Son Ltd and moved to Albion Brewery on Shobnall Road, which the company still operates.
Marston’s Head Office Address:
- Marston’s PLC, Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4JT.
- Phone No.: 01902 711811 Fax No.: 01902 429136
Marston’s Customer Service
- Phone No.: 0800 587 0773
- Marston’s Inns Official Website: www.marstons.co.uk
- Marston’s Inns Customer Survey Site: www.tell-twoforone.co.uk
In the Conclusion of this article, I would like to mention that here I have given all the basic details about the Marstons Inns Survey with its steps, rules, and requirements. I hope once you read the article you will be able to complete the Tell-TwoForOne Survey successfully.
Still, if you have any doubts, any queries all you need to do is a comment in the given box below, I will surely reply it to you in a short time.
You can also visit our official site for more exciting and rewarding surveys @ surveyysreviews.info. Thank You