Tell GBK Survey
The Gourmet Burger Kitchen puts its customer’s satisfaction at front. Hence, they are hosting a survey called the Tell GBK @ www.tellGBK.co.uk.
They have also settled the rewards of the feedback given by the customers really high as the winners will Win a 32GB Ipad as a gift.
So if you have any suggestions or feedback or any kind of complaints, I recommend you to take this Gourmet Burger Kitchen Survey now because you might hold a chance to win the Ipad.
Keep reading this article as I have mentioned the details on how to take the survey step by step with its rules and requirements.
What will you need?
- Valid Email address and contact number required.
- One of the devices from Laptop/PC/Smartphone
- A good internet connection is required.
- Essential knowledge of the English language.
Rules | Gourmet Burger Kitchen Customers Survey
- his sweepstake is open to all residents of the UK who are at least 18 years of age, excluding the GBK’s employees their families or anyone associated with this competition.
- To enter, complete and submit the sweepstake entry form online. No other types of entry will be accepted by the company.
- Participation in the GBK sweepstake contest is free of charge and is independent of survey content.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered and are non-transferable. There are no cash alternatives.
- Take the survey within the sweepstake time frame.
Steps | Tell GBK Guest Feedback Survey
- Go to www.tell-gbk.co.uk and get your receipt ready. You will need it to identify your store location and transaction.
- Press the big red “take part” button.
- Enter the location that you visited using the drop-down box.
- Enter the date of your Gourmet Burger Kitchen purchase.
- Enter the time of your purchase.
- Finish answering the remaining questions to tell Gourmet Burger Kitchen what is on your mind.
Don’t forget to press submit to ensure that you are entered into the drawing for prizes.
About | Gourmet Burger Kitchen
Gourmet Burger Kitchen (GBK) is a restaurant chain in the United Kingdom specializing in gourmet burgers. Back in 2001, three Kiwi guys including world-renowned chef Peter Gordon set up the first Gourmet Burger Kitchen in Battersea, South London, changing the UK burger scene forever.
Now with over 60 restaurants across the UK. GBK is known for its “large” burgers, fresh produce and casual service style. The initial success of the Battersea restaurant led to further openings across London.
Gourmet Burger Kitchen Head Office
- Address: 119 A Waterloo Road Lambeth, London SE1 8UL England.
Gourmet Burger Kitchen Customer Service
- Phone Number: 0207 489 6800
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen Official Website: www.gbk.co.uk
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen Survey Site: www.tell-gbk.co.uk
In the article above, I have given all the key details about the Tell GBK Survey such as steps, rules, and requirements. I hope you will complete the Gourmet Burger Kitchen Feedback Survey and will win the Ipad for yourself.