Activate Destination America Channel on
Activate Destination America Channel It is owned by Discovery Inc., Destination America is a multi-national pay-TV channel that was initially established in the form of Discovery Travel & Living Network. At first, the channel seemed to concentrate on leisure-related programming and cooking shows. The network was later relaunched under the brand name of Planet Green, which focused on environmental sustainability and sustainable living. In the following years, the channel began to show libraries, reruns, and it’s eventual changing its name. On May 12, 2012, Destination America was relaunched under the name Destination America that initially aired programming devoted to American lifestyles, including food, travel, and lifestyles. However later, the channel moved to a program that focused on investigation and paranormal issues. In the present, around 40% of homes that have television receive Destination America. If you wish to access the Destination America channel on streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire TV, you will first need to install the app from the application store of your streaming device, and then activate it on the destinationamerica.com/activate page.
To know how to install and activate Destination America on the destinationamerica.com/activate page, follow the instructions provided below.Activate Destination America Channel
Guide to Activate Destination America on the destinationamerica.com/activate Page
Activating Destination America Channel on Roku
- Begin by going towards your home screen of the Roku device, by pressing and holding the Home button (home icon) with your remote.
- The Roku Home screen scroll down until you reach the streaming channels. There You will have to choose from the Roku Channel Store.
- The Roku Channel Storesection In the Roku Channel Store section, you’ll be required to search through the app list to find the America channel. America channel and click the search function.
- Once you’ve found your Americachannel, click on the Destination America channel After that, click to select the “Add Channel” button and then follow the on-screen directions. The application will be added to the Roku device.
Note: For free apps, you can select an “Add Channel choice. If you are purchasing paid apps, you’ll have to select the buy option to access paid channels.
- When the channel is added to your Roku device, you’ll be required to go towards the main screen, then start the app. You will be asked to log in to the app at your next screen. Enter the login credentials supplied from your provider into the field that is asked to obtain your activation number.
Note: If you do not get a prompt to sign in, you may receive the activation code right to your display.
- When you have the activation code, open a web browser on your computer, tablet, or phone and type the following URL in the address bar – destinationamerica.com/activatepage. Then you will be taken directly to an activation webpage.
- On the page for activation On the activation page, you’ll need to enter the activation code into the field provided and then press the ACTIVATE button! This will bring you to the following page where you’ll need to follow the prompts on screen for the complete activation procedure.
- After the activation process is completed, you are able to watch after activation, you can watch the Destination America Channel when you activate the Roku device.Activate Destination America Channel
Activating Destination America Channel On Apple TV
- Visit the App Store on your Apple TV and find the Destination Americachannel application. Once you’ve found the application, you’ll be required to install it onto the Apple TV.
- After installing, you’ll be required to open the application to copy and paste the code which appears on the screen.
Activate Destination America Channel on Also Search
what channel is nfl network on cox
|what channel is nbc on cox|
|spectrum channels||tv guide spectrum|
|spectrum channel listing||tv guide for spectrum|
|spectrum channel list||spectrum tv guide|
|spectrum channel||spectrum channels list|
Note: If prompted to sign in, use the Your destination America channel application to obtain the activation number.
- Now, open a web browser on your computer, tablet, or phone, and go to the destinationamerica.com/activate page. Then, you will be taken to the page for activation.
- On the activation page, type the activation number in the field provided and then press the ACTIVATE button! This will take you to the next screen, where you’ll need to follow the prompts displayed on the screen in order to finish the activation procedure.
- When the verification process has been successful, you will be able to play the America channel on your Apple TV. America channel through the Apple TV.
Activating Destination America Channel On Amazon Fire TV
- If you use using the search choice on the Amazon Fire TV home screen You will have to find it on the Destination America channel.
- In the search box Enter “Destination America” and click the Search button.
- In the search results, You will have to select the Destination America application and then click the Download or Free button.
- After the app is installed onto your Amazon Fire TV, return to the home screen and launch the app.
- Once the app is opened to you Amazon Fire TV, you will see an activation code displayed on the screen. If you are prompted to sign in you must sign into your account using the credentials supplied by the television service.
- Now, open a web browser on your phone, or computer and go to the Destination America activation page using the URL – destinationamerica.com/activate page.
- On the activation page, type the activation code into the prompting field, then click activate button!
- Follow the prompts on the screen to complete the activation procedure. Then, you will be able to stream on The Destination America Channel on your Amazon Fire TV.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate the Destination America channel on the destinationamerica.com/activate page for different streaming devices.Activate Destination America Channel