HP DeskJet All-in-One Printer
DeskJet All-in-One Printer Since its start, HP has never stopped delighting customers with its impressive line of printers, regardless of whether they’re laser or inkjet printers.
The variety of HP printers is huge that one could be overwhelmed by options. If you’ve purchased an HP printer in the last few days and want to know how you can install it in your office or at home using your computer, internetconnection, and various other devices You’ve come to the right location DeskJet All-in-One Printer.
In this article, you’ll find complete information on how you can configure and utilize an HP printer first, everything from packing, unpacking to solutions for typical setup issues.DeskJet All-in-One Printer
Unpack and Setup
- To set up the equipment of your recently purchased printer, you must begin by packing and preparing the box items.
- Unpack the box and take out the poster for setup as well as the user’s guide and other informational materials. If your printer has the HP Instant Ink – a subscription service that provides the replacement of ink cartridges automatically save it to refer to it in the future.
- Then, take out the printer’s USB cable as well as the power supply, if it comes by the printer. Set them aside for later users.
- Then, take out the tri-color and black ink cartridges. The cartridges are made to be used to begin printing. This is why they should be used in conjunction with the start of the setup process.
- After that, carefully remove the printer from the box and put the box away. Take all the blue and plastic tape out of the printer.DeskJet All-in-One Printer.
- Then, you can open the output tray, then access the ink cartridge door. Be sure to take the packing tape and other packing materials out of the cartridge access space. Clo
- se the door to access the cartridge, and then close the Output tray.
Once you’ve got your printer and other equipment removed from their packaging, you can go through these instructions to set up your equipment.
- After unpacking the printer, you’ll be required to install the cartridges that print ink. This is where you should not forget that you will only need to utilize the cartridges for the setup that came in the printer.
- Take an extension cord, connect to the printer, and connect the other end to an outlet in the wall.
- After that, you need to push the power button and turn off the printer. Then, open the output tray and then the access to the ink cartridge door.DeskJet All-in-One Printer
- Remove the black color setup cartridge from its packaging then pull out the tab in order to remove the cartridge’s tape. Be sure not to contact the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles as touching them could cause obstruction, ink loss, and electrical problems. When replacing the cartridge, ensure that you have them in their proper slot. Black color on the right, and tri-color to the left.
- To place the cartridge in its slot and the cartridges, you need to hold them by their sides and slide them into their slot until they snap into their respective positions. Then, insert your Tri-color setup cart.
- That next, close the ink cartridge access door and then ensure that the printer is able to recognize the setup cartridges and then configures the printer using the new ink.
Loading and Aligning Papers
After the setup cartridges are in place on the HP printer, you’ll be required to load papers in the printer and then align it with your cartridges in order to complete the configuration of your printer’s hardware.
- Begin by lifting the tray up to the position of locking.
- Then, slide the width guide until it is at its highest point and then flex the stack of printing papers. Then, place this stack of printing papers into the tray for input. Be sure to slide the paper into the guide for the width of the paper until it is firmly set against the edge of the sheet. Be sure that the paper won’t be bent in any way.
- The next step is to access the output tray as well as the extender tray after installing the printer onto your computer or device and print the five jobs. Print an alignment page.
- Lift the lid of the scanner, remove the alignment paper out of the tray for output, and put it on the glass of the scanner in line with the marks.
- Then, close the scanner and then press the button to start copying the color. button. This will scan your alignment.
- When the printer is quiet and idle, and the ready light has been on the alignment process is done.
How to Print Using HP Printer?
You can find out how to print with a USB or wirelessly connected HP printers by following the steps listed below.
- Begin by selecting the file you would like to print. You can open the file and show it on the computer screen.
- The next step is to hit then the Ctrl and the P key on the keyboard at the same time. This will display the pop-up menu for printing on your screen.
- When the pop-up menu for printing displays on your screen You will have to choose the printer you want to forward the print job to.
- If your printer isn’t attached to the device you are using, you may be assisted in configuring it via The USB Printer Configuration option for HP Printers (Windows).
- In the event of setting up a wireless printer or connection, you’ll have to seek assistance from a professional by connecting your printer wirelessly.
- If you wish, you can change the print settings. It is possible to bypass this step if would like to.
- Once you have done that, you’ll have to click your print icon on the screen to submit the print job to the printer’s print queue. Then, you will have to keep waiting for the print job to be finished.
Fixing Common Printing Problems
Another time users may encounter problems with the HP printers. These problems are common for HP printer owners. Below, you will find solutions to a few of the most common HP printer issues.
The solution to Printer Offline Problem by using HP Print and Scan Doctor. HP Scan and Print Doctor
- Begin with downloading HP Print and Scan Doctor onto your system.
- Once you’ve installed HP Print and Scan Doctor then you must start HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- After HP Print and Scan Doctor are installed on your computer then you must select to start and then select the printer you want to use.
- If your printer appears in the list, you’ll have to power it up and then click the Retry button.
- If you’re having problems with the connection it is necessary to follow the steps within the application.
- If you’re prompted to enable printer updates, you’ll be required to click the Yes button and proceed.
- If you’re also asked to set your printer as the default printer, select the Yes option and then proceed.
- The issue with the printer offline is likely to be fixed.
Repairing Print Jobs That Aren’t Getting Published and other printing problems with HP Print and Scan Doctor HP Print as well as the Scan Doctor
- Get your copy of the HP Print and Scan Doctor onto your computer.
- Then, you can run then the HPPSdr.exe program from the downloaded directory on your PC.
- Once it has been installed, it must be opened and then click”Start. Then select your printer.
- If your printer appears as a printer in this list you’ll be required to switch it on and then click on the Retry button.
- If you have an issue with connectivity to the network If you are experiencing a network connectivity issue, follow the instructions of the tool and then click the Fix Printing button.
Fix scanning issues
You can resolve any of the above-mentioned errors or scanning issues by using HP Print and Scan Doctor. HP Print or Scan Doctor feature in your HP printer.
- An error is displayed when trying to communicate with the scanner device.
- A problem occurs in the attempt to connect to the HP imaging device. HP image device.
- There is no “computer detected” or “computer not found” error.
- Scan to the computer currently not available or has been active.
- The scanner cannot be found or the scan was unsuccessful.
- The scanner isn’t accessible or is not able to be initialized.
Utilize the procedures listed below to solve issues with scanning with The HP Print or Scan Doctor.
- On your PC Download HP Print and Scan Doctor. Download it to your computer. HP Print and Scan Doctor and launch HPPSdr.exe at the location of download.
- When you’ve installed HP Print and Scan Doctor then open it and select the Start button and choose your printer.
- If your printer isn’t listed as a printer in this list you’ll have to power it up and then click the Retry button.
- If you encounter problems with the connection issue, you’ll have to follow the tools section’s directions.
- After that, click then the fix scanning option, and wait for the issue to be fixed.
Steps to Use HP Printer Doctor Scan
- Begin with installing HP Print as well as Scan Doctor and run the exe from the location of the download on your PC.
- After HP Print and Scan Doctor is opened Click Start and then select the printer you want to use.
- If you’re unable to locate your printer on the list, you’ll have to switch it on and then click Retry.
- When there’s a problem with the connection It is recommended to follow the directions on the software.
- Depending on the issue it is necessary to choose between the Repair Printing option or fix scanning.
- The test results are highlighted with icons:
- The checkmark signifies that your printer was successful.
- A wrench is a sign of an error that was discovered and corrected.
- The exclamation mark indicates that the test failed and was not completed.
- An X indicates the printer has problems. It is necessary to follow the steps to resolve the issue.
- HP Print and Scan Doctor shortcuts will be added to your desktop.
HP Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
If you’d like to configure your HP printer by using WPS for your Mac You can follow the following steps:
- In the beginning, check that your HP printer or router, as well as your computer, are all turned on. Make sure your PC is linked to wireless networks.
- Under the Control Panel section, click on the Wireless icon. Then, move your mouse to the Settings icon, then go to the Wireless Setup Wizard. In this wizard, you’ll have to click “OK” then the Wizard will attempt to locate and list the networks available.
- After that, you’ll need to follow the instructions on the screen and choose your network’s name to finish the configuration.
- After that, you’ll have to go to the Apple menu, and then select the option “About This” Mac. After that, you will need to click on software updates to start making updates to the software.
- Then, choose the preferences of the system for printing or scanning in the Apple menu. Then, click the plus symbol in the lower-left corner of the window. Select which name you want to use for the HP Printer device. Then click “Add a printer” to join your HP printer to the list.
- After that, you’ll be required to close and then restart the running applications prior to adding the printer in order to take advantage of the most recent HP functions in the software. In the end, the HP printer will be linked via wireless to the MAC computer.
Note: In case the wizard for installation displays the error code, you’ll need to remove the driver you have installed from your device following these steps:
- Open the printer and device or the Apple menu on your computer.
- The next step is first to select the printer attached to your device. Select the driver that you would like to remove.
- To use MAC for MAC, you’ll have navigated to System preferences and then select the printers and scanners tab to go to the Printers and Scanners option, where you’ll need to choose the printer you want to remove it.
- Once you have successfully removed the driver, then try installing the update. The update should fix the issues.
Set up different versions of HP Printers on your Mac
If you want to configure specific HP model printers on your MAC then follow the step-by-step directions provided below. Below below are HP Printer Models, for which you can consult the information on setting up below.
- HP Deskjet 2600 All-in-One Printer
- HP Deskjet 2636 All-in-One Printer
- HP Deskjet 2652 All-in-One Printer
- HP DeskJet 3752 All-in-One Printer
- HP ENVY 5055 All-in-One Printer
- HP ENVY Photo 7858 All-in-One Printer
- HP ENVY 5052 All-in-One Printer
- HP ENVY Photo 7855 All in One Photo Printer
- HP OfficeJet 5255 All-in-One Printer
- HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer
Below are the steps to set up a specific HP Printer model to the Mac system.
Steps to Setup HP Deskjet 2600/2636/2652 All-in-One Printer on Mac
Step 1: Prepare the installation.
Before you install the printer software and trying connecting it with the wireless network, it’s recommended to verify the specifications > connect the router and computer and then install for the printing device.
- If you want to use your printer on wireless networks, you must be sure you have the following requirements:
- Your computer has been connected to the wireless network correctly.
- Internet access The best option is that you have broadband Internet access such as DSL or cable DSL for downloading the application via Web Services and update the printer.
- The next step is to make sure that your router and your computer are turned on. Also, make sure that your printer and computer have the exact same network.
- In the next step, you’ll need to configure your printer, then load the paper into the tray that is used for input and then install the cartridges for ink as recommended in the steps above.
- In the next step, you’ll be required to turn on your printer and ensure it is connected to your computer and in your router’s network as part of the time of the configuration process.
- You may have to unplug any USB cables that connect to your printer if needed.
Step 2: Restore Default Wireless Settings on the Printer
You will have to change the settings for wireless of your printer in order to make connecting successfully.
- In the control panel for your printer In the printer control panel, you must check that the wireless indicator is on and blinking and that the power button light is on. If the light isn’t shining, you’ll have pushed the power button to restart the printer to sleep mode.
- If the wireless light isn’t blinking then you need to hold and press the Wireless button as well as the Cancel button for 3 minutes. This will cause the wireless light turn on. If the light does not blink, repeat the steps.
- Follow the next step swiftly to install the applications you have only 120 minutes to finish the configuration of the software using this feature. HP Auto Wireless Connect feature.
Step 3. Install the program along with the printer driver.
You’ll need to install your HP printer driver, as well as the software installed on the machine that you would like to print on. To do this, you’ll be required to:
- Visit hp.com/dj2600 where you must click the “Download” download option.
- After the software has been downloaded Once it has been downloaded, you can launch HP Easy Start and then select Start My HP product..
- You must accept the button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Once you have reached the screen to prepare After, click the Continue button.
- In the control panel for your printer In the printer control panel, you must make sure that the light on the power button is on. If the light isn’t blinking, you’ll have push the power button to wake your printer out of sleep mode.
- This is where the screen for connecting screen will show the model series as well as the serial number of the printer’s serial number and series as “Ready to Connect”. If you don’t see your printer on the display, it’s advised that you repeat the steps in order to reset the default wireless settings for your printer.
- Once you’re on your Connect screen you’ll be required to select the printer before clicking to click the Continue button.
- After the installation process has checked your network’s configuration and connects screen, it will display your printer’s name and the wireless network SSID as well as a Join button in between them.
- If the name of the network displayed is accurate Click on Joinoption. Joinoption.
- However, If you discover that the name of the network is incorrect, you’ll need to select the name of the network and choose an appropriate network in the drop-down menu then click the Join button.
Once you’ve clicked the Join button The computer may temporarily disconnect of the WiFi network once the connection is set up.
Note: If you want to, you can provide your printer a title that is appropriate on the screen to connect.
- It is necessary for you to select the Allow Click to activate when HP Easy Start asks for access to the keychain of wireless networks in the Mac. By granting access, HP Easy Start to obtain the wireless network’s password and utilize it to connect your printer.
- If you press the Deny button, HP Easy Start will require you to enter the password by hand.
- In the event that HP Easy Start is unable to find your wireless password on the network, the program will ask you to input the password by hand.
- When your wireless network’s password is approved, HP Easy Start will set up the printer and connect the printer to your network. When you see the checkmark appear on your screen, you’ll be required to click on the Continue button.
- In this case, you’ll need to respond and read every screen of configuration till the screen for installing appears.
- The next step is to choose the HP Essential Software, HP Easy Scan as well as any other software you would like to install on your printer. Then, press”Install.
Note: You can see all the options of software, such as HP Easy Scan and HP Uninstaller when you scroll down.
- After the software you have selected is installed, you’ll need to click the Continue button, and then follow the prompts on the screen until you arrive at the Enable Screen for Printing.
- Click on Add Printer option. “Add Printer”option to make the print queue.
- Once you’re in your Add screen, you’ll be required to select your printer’s name by clicking on the words Bonjourlocated under the heading of Kind. Click to open the Use or Print With box, then choose your printer’s name on the menu that pops up.
Note: The Air Print is a default driver. If you would like to access the entire printer’s features it is necessary to pick your HP Printer name.
- The next step is to click next, click on the “Add button” and add the printer. You will then be required to select the Print Test Page option to ensure that your printer is set up correctly.
- When the test page is printed, you’ll have to click to click on the Proceed button. You can then print, copy or scan the page using your printer.
Steps to Setup HP Deskjet 3752 All-in-One Printer on Mac
If you’re looking to set up your HP Deskjet 3752 all-in-one printer on your Mac then follow the steps below to configure it quickly.
- Gather the requirements
- Be sure to connect to an active 802.11 offering Wi-Fi network. It’s even better if it is your own network.
- Check that you are sure that your Mac OS X computer is connected to a network that is similar using Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable.
- Settings for power on in HP DeskJet 3752 printer
Begin by turning on your printer using the power button on the printer. Following that, you’ll be required to save the cartridges of ink and put paper in the tray for input.
This way, you’ll be prepared to plug in the power cable and finish the hardware configuration to ensure the HP DeskJet 3752 printer’s smooth operation.
Set the default settings within the HP DeskJet 3752 printer
In the beginning, you’ll have to press the power button to switch on your HP DeskJet 3752 printer. If you see the wireless light blinking in your printer’s display, proceed on to the next step to proceed with the installation of software.
As the blinking of the wireless signal is a requirement, ensure to repeat the process until the light on your wireless device blinks. Because there’s a limitation of two hours, make sure you have completed the software installation speedily using HP Auto wireless connect. HP Auto wireless connection feature’s assistance.
Software installation in HP DeskJet 3752 printer
- Begin by activating by launching the HP Easy Start on your device that you would like to print. After that, you’ll have to utilize HP Easy Start to access the HP Easy Start to carry the printer setup and installation procedure.
- You will then have to go to 123.hp.com/dj3752 and type in the model of your printer (in this instance, the reference is HP DeskJet 3752 printer),
- In this web page you’ll be required to click Begin button, and then click on the Download button.
- Then, you’ll need to launch HP Easy Start after downloading the application. After that, you’ll be required to choose the option to for Setup Your Printer and then click”Accept” to accept the Terms and Conditions. accept option to agree to and accept the Amount and Terms.
- Following that, you’ll be required to click to click on the Next option on Create. This will light up the power button of the HP DeskJet 3752 printer. Also, ensure that the lights at the top of the panel as well as the wireless light section are also lit.
- If the LED on the power button appears dim, that means it is running in power saver mode.
- You will see the printer’s model listed on the Connect Window. If HP Deskjet 3725 is not listed as a printer in this list, it’s recommended to go through the steps again in order to reset your default settings for wireless.
- The next step is choose the printer in the Connect window, and then press the button Continue. The network name for your wireless network (i.e. the SSID) will be displayed on the Connect window when the installation has confirmed your network configuration by clicking the join button in between them.
- In this case, you’ll need to click the “Join” join button in case the name and network are right. At this moment, the system will disconnect from wireless networks for a brief period of time while the connection is set up.
- Then, your device will check the credentials of the wireless network and then start its HP Easy Start Setup to connect to the network. After that, the join button should be replaced with an icon as the configuration is complete. After that, you will be able to click the Continue button.
- In the end, you’ll have to go to the Print Test Page to determine if the printer has been configured correctly or not. Following the verification, just click the Continue button to complete the setup procedure.
Steps to Setup HP ENVY 5055/7858/5052/7855 All-in-One Printer on Mac
If you’re looking to set up the HP Ency 5055 All-in-One Printer on your Mac then follow these steps for a quick configuration.
- For the initial step of the setup procedure, you’ll have to take your printer from its box remove all the packaging materials and tapes out of them and then plug your Envy 5055 into the Power Supply.
- After connecting the power cord for your printer to the direct power supply, put in it with the Envy 5055 Ink Cartridges.
- You will then need to unlock the ink cartridge access window, remove your brand-new HP Envy 5055 ink cartridges and then remove the tape that is plastic.
Note: Make sure that you don’t get close to the contact heads of copper so that the ink can leak.
- The next step is to place the cartridges into the slots according to the instructions. Be sure to gently push to ensure they fit.
Note: Remember that the color cartridge is to the left and the black slot is on the slot on the right side.
- Then, you can load the paper into the tray. Print the aligning page.
To set up the HP Envy 5055 All-in-One printer for the first time using Mac follow the steps given below.
In order to set up your HP printer to connect to the wireless (Wi-Fi) network, it is necessary to connect your device to the wifi network and then install the printer driver and software on HP’s HP site on the Mac computer.
When you are asked to do so when installing the printer it will ask you to select the wireless option for the type of connection.
- Before you start installing the printer for the wireless network it is essential to be required to have your network’s name and password in place. After that, you’ll be required to connect your router, printer, and Mac. The following are the essential items to gather:
- Network Name The name of the network is an SSID(Service Set Identifier).
- network password It is referred to as the WEP key or WPA password for security.
- The Mac computer that is connected to your WiFi network
- Internet connectivity While you could connect to any type of internet connection, HP suggests broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for downloading software via Web Services and getting updates for your printer.
- In the next step, you need to make sure that your router and computer are both activated. Also, ensure that your computer is connected to an identical wireless network in order to connect to your printer. After that, you’ll be required to switch on your printer, making sure you keep it close to your computer and within the reach of the router while performing the configuration procedure.
- It is important to disconnect the USB or Ethernet cables that are connected to your printer.
- To join your printer’s wireless connection in Mac You will have to turn on your printer (if it’s not switched on).
- You will then need to visit the control panel for your printer and tap the Wireless icon. It will show a wireless summary on the screen. You will have to select the Settings option before you click to open the Wireless Setup Wizard. Follow the directions in the panel of control to join your printer the wireless network.
- Following that, you’ll have in order to set up and run the driver. In order to do this, you’ll have been able to install and download the newest version of your printer’s full-feature software at 123.hp.com.
- When you’re on the website hp.com, enter your printer’s model number in the field. enter the model number of your device to start your search. Select one of your models from the dropdown menu then click the Start option.
- After that, you’ll have to click the download button. When the download process is completed, you be required to click on the file name DMGin the web browser’s downloads bar then download from the folder to launch the installer.
- When you open the installer window, you’ll have to double-click on to select the HP Inkjet SWoption. Follow the on-screen directions to complete the installation. If you are prompted, you’ll be required to shut down the install program. This will display HP Utility on your screen. HP Utility software on your screen.
- In the next step, you’ll be required to select the name of the printer in the HP Utility Setup window and select the Continue button. Then, you can click Add Printer. “Add Printer”option. This will display an Add Window on the screen.
- It is necessary to select the name of your printer and be sure to select the printer with Bonjourdisplayed under the Kind section. You will then have to select the Use or Print Using menu, and then select the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Once you have done that, you’ll be required to click on the “Add” option to include the printer in the. After that, you have to select”Continue” in order to continue. Proceed option within the installer. Add Printer. After that follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup of your printer before clicking the Done button.
Steps to Setup HP Officejet 5255/6978/6500 All-in-One Wireless Printer on Mac
To install your HP Officejet All-in-One printer on your Mac OS, you will have to follow these steps to install the printer software on the Mac running Mountain Lion or Mavericks Operating System.
- Begin by ensuring that you have the following items in order:
- Your Network is Setup Prior to installing the printer, ensure you have your network is set up properly. To do this, follow the directions you received from your access point or router to configure your network.
- Find password and Network name The password is typically the name of the network, which is essentially SSID (Service Set Identifier). The password here is often called”the WPA security passphrase, also known as the WEP key.
Note Note: To get the password and name You can also collect your information directly from the individual who created your network or go through the manual that was included with your access point. Contact the manufacturer of your access point. This is recommended due to the fact that HP is unable to configure or alter or modify the SSID, WPA Passphrase, or WEP Key of the network.
- Access to Internet Access to the internet is only required to use HP Web Services. HP suggests broadband internet connection, like cables or DSL.
- It is essential to make sure that your router, printer with wireless capabilities, and your computer are turned on, and that your PC is connected correctly.
- In the next step, you’ll need to ensure your printer stays close to the computer throughout the installation process, and close any applications that are running on your PC.
Note: If you want to gather additional network details via printing the Network Configuration page. The page includes the IP address and MAC address, along with the network of the product.
To Print a Network Configuration Page
- To print the page for network configuration To print the page, hit the Setup icon on the control panel.
- After that, you’ll need to hit then the button that looks like an Arrow button to select network settings. After that, click the OK button.
- You will then be required to click then the button that is called the Arrow button to choose to open the Wireless Setup Wizard. After that, click the OK button.
- Once you’ve completed that, simply follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup of your network.
To Install the Software
For installing this Apple software upgrade, you’ll have followed the steps below. Repeat these procedures to download the update on each computer in order to connect the printer wirelessly on the same network.
Note: As older HP software may not work to OS 10.8 Mountain Lion or OS 10.9 Mavericks, it is recommended to avoid installing the older version of HP software 10.9 Mavericks, it is recommended not to install the program that supports older versions of the Mac operating system, and be it from the original CD or on the HP website.
- Begin using the Apple menu then follow it with the About This Mac option.
- After that, you need to select then the Software Updates… option and select the updates option. Then, from the menu, you’ll have to select the Store option.
- After that, you’ll have to click on the Reload page to refresh the list of updates. But, if there are no updates on the market then it is a sign that your Mac is running the most recent program and databases.
- You’ll need to turn on your printer and ensure that it has a newspaper in the tray and that it is ready to use. You will also be required to make sure you have the printer connected to a wireless or wired network or that it is properly attached to the USB connection of the AirPort Base Station or Time Capsule.
- After that, you’ll need to go to then the Apple menu to choose then the Systems Preferences option, and then click on the Print and Scan or Printers and Scanners option. After that, click on the plus icon in the lower-left corner of the window.
- You will then be required to click on the name of the printer in the Nearby Printers. In the section titled Name Click on the name of your printer.
Note: If you don’t see your printer included, you’ll have to click”Add” Printer or Scanner for a complete listing of printers. Make sure the printer type is called Bonjour or Multifunction Bonjour.
Select the Utilize box, then choose the name of your printer from the menu that pops up.
- Following that, you’ll have to click then the “Add” option to include the printer in the queue. If you are prompted to install additional software on your printer, it’s advised to click the Install option and follow the prompts to finish the installation.
As you now are aware of the best way to configure your various models of HP printers on Mac OS, so, when you decide to purchase any of the mentioned printer models then you can use the instructions in this article to set up the printer to work on your Mac system quickly and easily.