Chilis want to know the experience of the customers so they have started a survey called the Chilis Survey. The Official Portal to take this survey is @ www.tell-chilis.com.
The user who gives their feedback will not return empty-handed as the restaurant is giving them Chilis Coupons and a chance to win the Grand Prize of $1000.
Are you excited enough? Well, hold your horses as the Chilis Customer Survey has some rules & regulations to be followed, but no need to worry as I have got it covered here.
Here in this article, I have given all the basic details from which you can take the information by taking a few minutes to read my article & get the mentioned survey reward.
Rules & Requirements
- Your age must be 18 or 18+.
- You must have a Laptop/PC/Smartphone with an internet connection.
- The user must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- You must have essential knowledge of English.
- You may take the survey within a given sweepstake time frame.
- Employees/Directors/Family Members of Chili’s Restaurant are not allowed to take the survey.
- Limit of one prize per person/household.
- Prizes are non-transferable or assigned and no substitutions or cash redemptions.
Chilis Feedback Survey | Steps
- Select whether you want the survey in English or Spanish.
- Enter the details found on the receipt and click “Begin Survey”.
- The survey code you have on your receipt is valid for one-time use only.
- Make sure to answer all the questions to the best of your knowledge.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked for your contact information for contest drawing.
Survey Video Guide
About Chilis Grill & Bar
Chili’s Grill & Bar is an American casual dining restaurant chain. The company was founded by Larry Lavine in Texas in 1975 and is currently owned and operated by Brinker International. Chili’s first location, a converted postal station on Greenville Avenue in the Vickery Meadows area of Dallas, Texas, opened in 1975.
The original Chili’s on Greenville Avenue moved to a new building on the same site in 1981 before relocating again in 2007. Lavine’s concept was to create an informal, full-service dining restaurant with a menu featuring different types of hamburgers offered at an affordable price.
The brand proved successful, and by the early 1980s, there were 28 Chili’s locations in the region, all featuring similar Southwest decor. In 1983, Lavine sold the company to restaurant executive Norman E. Brinker, formerly of the Pillsbury restaurant group that owned Bennigan’s.
Chili’s Contact Detail
Chili’s Corporate Office
- Address: Chili’s, Inc. 6820 LBJ Freeway Dallas, Texas 75240United States
- Phone No.: (800) 983-4637
Chili’s Customer Service
- Phone No.: (800) 983-4637
Chili’s near me
- Follow the below map to get to know the Chilis Location,
- Chili’s Restaurant Official Website: www.chilis.com
- Chili’s Customer Survey Site: www.chilis-survey.com
- Chili’s Survey Terms & Conditions: Click Here
Here in this article, I have given all the basic information for the Chilis Survey. Read until the end to get to know the rules, requirements, and steps of the Tell Chilis Survey to win the ultimate Cash Prize of $1000.
If you have any doubts or any queries feel free to contact me on the comment box below. Also if you are interested in other more rewarding surveys, Visit my site www.surveysrevies.info. Thank You.