Activate the Ancestry DNA Kit at ancestry DNA
Ancestry DNA Kit If you’ve recently bought the AncestryDNA Kit, you’ll have to activate it prior to you are able to use it. The standard shipping service delivers DNA kits typically after 10 working days. If you’ve chosen speedy shipping, then you could count on receiving your kit in three days. Once you receive the delivery, you can activate the Ancestry DNA kit at the ancestrydna.com/activate page by following these instructions.Ancestry DNA Kit
Guide to Activate Ancestry DNA Kit at ancestrydna.com/activate Page
Before you Activate the Ancestry DNA Kit, Confider the Following:
- After activating the DNA kit it will be linked with your Ancestry account. In case you don’t have an Ancestry account, you can create one for free by visiting the Ancestry website Ancestry DNA Kit
- In the meantime, until you have your results from the test, make sure to save an activation key. The process of processing a DNA sample will not begin until the kit is activated.
- To activate a kit on behalf of your minor child, check out our guide on how to activate an AncestryDNA kit for your kid.
- Anyone who takes the test should ensure that they have activated the test on your Ancestry account. Additionally, there is only one DNA kit that can be activated per single account, excluding the testing of children under age. Ancestry DNA Kit
- If you’re looking to establish An Ancestry account, you’ll require the email address. If you do not have an email address or if the email address you’ve got already has the Ancestry accounts, then you need to create an email address of your own.
To Activate a Kit
- To begin with, you will first need to click on the Ancestry DNA Kit activation page (https://www.ancestry.com/dna/activate/code) on a web browser.
- When you reach your activation screen, you’ll be required to click the Yes option when you’re registered. If, however, you are not yet logged in then click the no option, and then log in for the DNA kit to be activated. Then, click the next
- You will then need to input the activation code in the field provided and then select the Next button. You will find the activation code on the tube as well as in the instruction booklet. Ancestry DNA Kit
Activate the Ancestry DNA Kit at ancestry DNA Also Search
|i lost my ancestry dna activation code||ancestry dna activate kit for someone else|
|ancestry dna customer service||ancestrydnaactivate|
|ancestrydna com activate free||ancestry dna results|
|ancestry com dna app||ancestrydna com activate free|
|how to activate ancestry dna kit for child||ancestry.com dna app|
Note: You don’t need to insert hyphens.
- If you’re activating a kit on behalf of yourself, you’ll need to click on your name after which click Next. next
Note: In case you are activating a kit on behalf of your child who is not yours You will have to select the My child option and follow the instructions on the screen. If you’re activating a kit for a different adult, you’ll need to click on the Other option as well as follow the prompts on the screen.Ancestry DNA Kit
- In the fields, you’ll be required to input your birth year and then select your gender. You will then be required to click the next button.
- You will then be required to go through your DNA Processing Consent, select Review, and Consent after which go to the next step. If you do not agree to your consent to the procedure, you won’t be able to activate the kit.
- If you wish to save your sample on Ancestry You will have to click I consent button. however, If you do not want to keep it choose”I don’t give permission” “I do not give consent” option. After that, click the next button.
- Then, you’ll have to read your Written Consent and select one of the options. You have completed the Informed Consent option.
Note: It is important to note that participation or disengagement will not impact the results of your DNA test. If you choose either I give consent or don’t give consent and then click next.
- You will then be required to click then the “Yes” option to view your DNA matches and be recognized as an individual match. If you do not want to, select the No option to not show or appear to your matches. Next, click on the Next button.
Note: DNA matches are people who are closely connected to you. If you don’t want to be viewed by your biological relatives just click the “No” ” No” option. If you do want to be seen and heard by your family members Click the Yes button. The preference can be modified at any time.
- If you want the DNA match to view your name, you’ll have select your name. If you want the DNA matches of yours to view your username, you’ll have to choose your username. After that, click the next
NOTE: If you had chosen not to appear for a match to DNA these choices will not show in your computer screen. Additionally, if your choice is to let others know about your entire ethnicity, cultural and geographical roots They can see the estimated ethnicity of your family, and Communities.
- You’ll need to choose the “Represent my entire ethnicity estimated and communities” on the screen ” Show my complete ethnicity estimated and communities” option on the screen if you would like your DNA matches to be able to view all the communities and regions in your estimate of ethnicity. If, however, you want your DNA matches to only see the communities and regions you share then you must opt for the “Show only what you have in common ” Show only what we have in common” option. Next, select the next
Note: If you had chosen not to be identified in the DNA matches section this option won’t appear on your screen.
- When you’re inside the Kit Notifications section You will have to select the “YES” option to receive notifications in text regarding the status of your kit. If you do not wish to receive updates from us opt out of the no alternative on the page.
Be aware that if you choose Yes then you must enter your phone number into the box that appears on the screen, then press Next.
- The next screen will appear you can select the “Yes!” option for those who wish to receive weekly email updates concerning new information and family members according to your DNA results. Alternatively, choose either the no option for those who don’t wish to receive regular emails.
- Once you have entered the Review section, be sure that you review the information you have provided in-depth and after that, click Submit button to activate the
- Then, you’ll be able to check whether your kit is in good condition any time by clicking the DNA tab in the upper right-hand corner on Ancestry and then selecting Summary of your DNA results. Summary
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate the Ancestry DNA kit at the ancestrydna.com/activate page.