Tell Aldi Survey
The TellAldi Survey is the survey conducted by the Aldi Supermarket @ www.tellaldi.ie. They value their customer’s opinion and act upon their suggestions to give them better experience at Aldi’s.
In return for sharing the feedback, the customers get Aldi Vouchers. The Shopping Vouchers can give the customers a chance to win €5000 via Aldi Sweepstake.
So if you are interested in the rewards or just have some suggestions for Aldi, you can follow my article on the Aldi Customer Survey as I have mentioned steps, rules, and requirements to complete the survey easily.
Once you complete the Aldi Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will be entered in the Aldi Sweepstake to receive a chance to win below the prize.
€5000 worth of Aldi shopping vouchers
Aldi’s Guest Satisfaction Survey | Rules & Needs
- You must have a laptop, PC or a Smartphone with a reliable Internet connection.
- You must have Aldi store most Last visited receipt with Code, Date, and Time.
- Basic knowledge of an English language.
- Aldi Survey participant age must be at least 18 years or more.
- Aldi Survey participant must have a valid mobile number and Email Id.
NOTE: Aldi Ireland Sweepstake starts from Friday, 3 May 2019, and ends on Sunday, 8 September 2019.
Steps | Aldi User Satisfaction Survey
- Visit the survey page using the URL, www.tellaldi.ie.
- Once the page loads, enter the survey code, provided on your receipt of Aldi store.
- To help you identify the survey code on your receipt, a sample picture of what the survey code looks like and where it is located on the receipt is also provided.
- After entering the survey code, click the ‘Next’ button in blue, at the end of the page.
- In the next pages, you will be asked a series of questions related to your experience of Aldi store, quality of service and products.
- You will be asked to provide your contact details so that you can be informed if you win a voucher in the sweepstake.
- Answer all the questions as per the instructions, and submit your survey response.
Ready to take the survey now? Then click on the button below,
About | Aldi Supermarket
Aldi (stylized as ALDI) is the common brand of two German family-owned discount supermarket chains with over 10,000 stores in 20 countries and an estimated combined turnover of more than €50 billion. Based in Germany, the chain was founded by brothers Karl and Theo Albrecht in 1946 when they took over their mother’s store in Essen, which had been in operation since 1913
The business was split into two separate groups in 1960, which later became Aldi Nord, headquartered in Essen, and Aldi Süd, headquartered in Mülheim. In 1962, they introduced the name Aldi (a syllabic abbreviation for Albrecht Diskont).
In Germany, Aldi Nord and Aldi Süd have been financially and legally separate since 1966, although both divisions’ names may appear as if they were a single enterprise with certain store brands or when negotiating with contractor companies. The formal business name is Aldi Einkauf GmbH & Compagnie, oHG.
➽Aldi Corporate HQ Office
- Fax Number: (630) 879-8114
➽Aldi Customer Service
- Phone Number: 1-630-879-8100
- Aldi Official Website: www.aldi.com
- Aldi Customer Feedback Survey Site: www.tellaldi.ie
- Aldi Ireland Survey Sweepstake Rules: Click Here
Social Media Links
To summarize the article, I have mentioned the steps, rules, and requirements of Aldi User Satisfaction Survey. I hope you will take the TellAldi Survey with ease now and get the Aldi Vouchers for yourself.
Still, if you have any doubts, any queries all you need to do is a comment in the given box below, I will surely reply it to you in a short time.
You can also visit our official site for more exciting and rewarding surveys @ surveyysreviews.info. Thank You.