How to Activate Embark Vet Kit and Use It?
Activate Embark Vet Kit In this tutorial you will discover the steps to enable the Embark Vet Kit and the step-by-step process to use it. Keep in mind that to activate your test at embarkvet.com/activate, you will require an Activation Code. This Activation Code can be found in the envelope in which your swab was placed in. Learn the specific steps needed to start you Embark Vet test.Activate Embark Vet Kit
Table of Contents
Prerequisites for Activating Embark Vet Kit at embarkvet.com/activate
There are a few essential things you’ll require to finish the activation procedure.
- High-speed Internet connection.
- A smart device – computer or mobile phone.
- A 14-digit swab number (starting with the number 310).
- A 7-digit EM code.
- The authorized activation link – embarkvet.com/activate
If you verify these details then you’re good to start the activation process in the next section.
How to Activate Embark Vet Kit at embarkvet.com/activate?
In order to use the kit you must enable it before you can use it. Follow the steps carefully and complete the procedure quickly.
- Start your computer and make sure that it is connected to a reliable network.
- Launch your favorite browser and enter embarkvet.com/activate.
- You will be asked to sign into Your account credentials. Account credentials.
- If you do not have an account, you can make one immediately by entering your full name, email address and Create Password. Confirm Password, and agree to the conditions of service as well as the privacy policies of Embark. You will then have to click on to click the ” Sign Up” button. If you already have an existing Google or Facebook account you can register an account by clicking the menu options available at the top of the page.
- After you have logged into your account, click the ” Activate“ kit button. It should appear next to the dog’s name.Activate Embark Vet Kit
- You’ll be directed to a different page where you need to enter your 7-digit EM code. (If your seven-digit EM code isn’t working, or there isn’t a code then you should select the option that reads ” Don’t have an activation code?” This will ask you to enter an swab number of 14 digits.)
- Select”Continue” or click the ” Continue” button and adhere to the instructions on screen.
- Once you’ve answered a few questions, you’ll be able complete the procedure.
Step-by-Step Guide to Use Your Embark Kit to Test Your Dog’s DNA
Here’s how you can utilize an Embark Kit to test your dog’s DNA.
- Once you have received the Embark Kit, you will require an account to log in.
- Follow the activation procedure (you will need to follow the steps in the previous paragraphs).
- After activatingthe device, you’ll be required to take a small specimen from inside the dog’s cheek.
- The next step is to return the swab to the laboratory at Embark Vet. Be sure to send it in the package with postage paid. If you’re shipping from outside of the country, you must need to add postage.
- Once you have received your swab sample, Embark Vet will confirm the test by email.Activate Embark Vet Kit
- The results of your dog’s examination will be emailed to your within two weeks.
embarkvet.com/activate – FAQs
How can you find the progress of your Embark example?
If you’re looking to track your samples, you can track it online. All you need to do is sign in to the Embark account by using the login information. Once you have logged in, you’ll be capable of keeping track of all the activities of the company.
What time will the specimen take to reach the Embark Vet lab?
It shouldn’t take longer than 7 business days , if you are using an agency like the U.S. Post Office. However, international customers may have their samples arriving at the laboratory after 14 working days. The authorized department will then send an email back. You can track the status by logging into Your Embark Account.
I’m curious how long it will take before it reaches Embark Lab.
This is a real worry. The only thing you need to be concerned with is sealing the tube correctly. In the liquid, it will remain stable and will preserve the sample for up to one year.
Got a query? Contact Embark Vet by visiting the official website.