The Abercrombie & Fitch Clothing Store is taking Feedback from its users as an Abercrombie Survey. The feedback poll is called Tell Anf @ www.tellanf.com.
The Abercrombie User Survey will give the store important data to boost up their customer satisfaction ratio by rewarding them with Abercrombie Discount Coupons.
So if you are a frequent shopper at Abercrombie and have any feedback or any suggestions you are very welcome to take this survey.
In this article I have mentioned all the steps, rules, requirements with relevant images, so keep reading the article to get a better idea on how to complete the survey without any hassle.
What will you need?| Abercrombie Customer Survey
- Your Abercrombie and Fitch register receipt.
- An internet connection.
- A few minutes to finish the Abercrombie & Fitch customer satisfaction survey.
Rules to follow | Abercrombie Feedback Survey
- Open to legal residents of the US who are 18 years of age or older.
- Offer limited to one person per visit.
- Take the survey within 7 days from the issued date of a receipt.
- Use your coupon within 1 month after taking the survey.
- Offer may vary and not negotiable into cash or any other alternatives.
Instructions | TellAnf Survey
- Go to tellanf.com.
- Get out your Abercrombie and Fitch register receipt.
- Enter the store number located on your A & F receipt.
- Enter the register number located on your A & F receipt.
- Enter the transaction ID on your receipt.
- Enter the date of your purchase.
- Click “submit.”
- Answer the remaining questions that will be specific to your visit and purchase.
- Submit your survey.
Let’s take the survey now by clicking the button below,
About | Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie & Fitch (A&F) is an American lifestyle retailer that focuses on casual wear. Its headquarters are in New Albany, Ohio. The company operates two other offshoot brands: Abercrombie Kids and Hollister Co. The company operates 1,049 stores across all three brands.
Once known for its sexualized ad campaigns, the company has toned down its imagery and no longer displays nearly nude models in their advertisements. According to then-chairman Arthur Martinez, these changes provide the hopes that the audience will see the company is evolving along with its consumers, and boost sales. Abercrombie & Fitch is now targeting an older consumer, from ages 21 to 24.
Abercrombie & Fitch is notable for using “brand representatives” (previously called “models”) for store customer service. Its main competitors are Aéropostale and American Eagle Outfitters.
Abercrombie & Fitch Headquarters Office
- Address: Abercrombie & Fitch, 6301 Fitch Path, New Albany, Ohio 43054, United States.
- Phone No.: +1-614-283-6500
Abercrombie & Fitch Service Customer Care
- Phone No.: +1-925-359-2579 or +1-866-681-3115
- Abercrombie & Fitch Survey Link: www.tellanf.com
- Abercrombie & Fitch Official Site: www.abercrombie.com
To conclude the article, here I have mentioned all the necessary details of the Abercrombie Guest Satisfaction Survey.
I hope you have understood the steps, rules, and requirements I have mentioned above in the article about the Abercrombie Customer Feedback Survey and win the discount coupon.
Still, if you have any doubts, any queries all you need to do is a comment in the given box below, I will surely reply it to you in a short time.
You can also visit our official site for more exciting and rewarding surveys @ surveyysreviews.info. Thank You.